Edit Form Title


Requesting Assistance Regarding?
I'm requesting assistance from Housing Services. I understand text message(s) and email(s) received from the Housing Services is for assistance with my question for this check-in request. I also understand that if I need to be referred to a separate office or person, there may be additional emails or wait time.

For all other dining services topics, please email Dining Services directly at dining@ucmerced.edu.



Student ID - CatCard Ex.

When you opt-in, you are only agreeing to receive text messages about this case. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.

Web Check-In Tool 
Web Check-In Closed